JOB PRE-PLANNING – “CALLING IN JOBS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:”
- How far is work area from truck?
- Water & power on job? 120V, 240V, 480V?
- Work hours: normal or afterhours?
- Work conditions: interior or exterior? Type of equipment for job, gas or electric?
- Layout of cutting & coring areas prior to our arrival.
- Quality, volume, thickness & size of work.
- Cut & coring only or removal as well?
- Dumping of concrete or vacuum slurry on site?
- Will you supply labor to assist operator or shall we provide.
- If work is above 5’, will a ladder, scaffold or lift be available on site?
- Utilities must be marked & identified so we can avoid cutting or digging into them.
- Prevailing Wage?
- Special insurance requirements?
- Not responsible for permits, barricades, traffic control, open trenches.
- Not responsible for cutting or excavating of objects buried.
Hourly or by bid.
- C.S.D.A. – Concrete Sawing & Drilling Association
- V.C.C.A. – Ventura Contractors Association
- Workers Compensation
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto Liability